Pagina's

Thursday 13 February 2014

REVIEW: Lush Mask of Magnaminty face mask

I can't believe I still haven't done a review about this product. These photos are actually taken months ago and I'm pretty much running out of it, but still wanted to share my thoughts on the Lush Mask of Magnaminty face mask.

Ready for a rave review? Here we go.



Use:
It is described as a cleanser, but I find it too harsh to use it on a daily basis. Instead I use it once to twice a week (usually in the bath tub) to deep cleanse the face. First I apply it on clean, slightly damp skin and let it dry and sink in the skin for ten to fifteen minutes. The clay then dries, and afterwards I'll massage it further with wet fingers, so the mask will get wet again. I then rinse with lukewarm water.

Ingredients and claims:
Natural clays, to get rid of all the dirt in your pores.
Honey and marigold flower to heal the skin.
Azuki beans to get rid of dead skin cells.

"This peppermint mask will fight unpure, acne-prone skin."

Exactly what I need!


Quality:
I love the pepperminty feel this product gives my skin. If you use a lot of clay masks, you know what I mean when I talk about this great sensation of a mud/clay mask that dries out your skin and gets rid of all the gunk and dirt. Even after using this for months and months, this product still feels amazing every time I apply it.



Price: 
€8.60 for 125 grams

Conclusion
Repurchasing. It's that easy. 


Xx Anine

2 comments:

  1. This looks fab - i love a think and creamy face mask, sych a treat!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't really feel very creamy or moisturizing since it gets dry after 5mins but it does feel amazing!

      Delete