Pagina's

Sunday 22 May 2011

LOVESTRUCK

Hey guys!
I was scrolling through the latest fashion news and found this:

wang+Vera+Wang+Lovestruck+Fragrance+Campaign+-+Leighton+Meester+by+Carter+Smith.jpg


Yes that's right!
The ad for the new Vera Wang campagne is here, starring Leighton Meester! I'm so glad I finally saw Leighton in an advertisement, because Blake Lively (gossip girl co-star) has been getting all this attention from designers (Hello, mister Lagerfeld himself!) while I think Leighton seems a much more charismatic, funnier girl and a better actress.

Leighton is so beautiful in this ad! I love the colours! The dress is made by Vera Wang. The fragrance was inspired by a modern version of Romeo and Juliet and it's all about overwhelming, hopeless love.

"Lovestruck... the name of my brand new fragrance. All about being overwhelmed, inexplicably, hopelessly in love. Allowing yourself to feel passion inspite of yourself, the situation, the repercussions. A new defenition of Romeo and Juliet! Sexy, sensual and unstoppable." - Vera Wang

imgres.jpg


Blake's ad for Chanel: also pretty!

blake-lively-chanel-handbag-ad-campaign-2011-2.jpg



blake lively chanel tassencampagne1.jpg


I hope Vera asks Leighton again for campagnes in the future!

Vera-Wang-Perfume-Lovestruck.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment