Pagina's

Wednesday 15 January 2014

REVIEW: Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Big Bang

Hi everyone,

I'm sure everyone has seen and heard about the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers. I recently picked up the color Big Bang, as you can see in my London haul! I have been really liking it in combination with a very simply eye look. Some powder, some mascara and eyeliner and this lip lacquer as the cherry on the cake! Simply Gorgeous.







Packaging: I love how the color of the product is visible. Because of this, no way you will buy a wrong color because the packaging is deceiving. It has a handy dope foot applicator, which allows you to apply the product very precise.

Quality: The color has a blue undertone, which is my favorite kind of red lip products, plus it makes your teeth look whiter! The pigmentation is insane, and that's what I love about it. You get exactly what you expect to from this product.

It stays on for hours, stains the lips but doesn't feel drying, even though it has a sort of matte, slightly velvet finish. I do have to reapply after eating or after about six hours.

Price: Normally I would've paid £6.50 for the lip lacquer, but there was a sale going on at Boots and so I actually got it for free (typical girl math, no?). But I do feel that this price is very affordable for a product that works so amazingly.




 Conclusion: Love. I desperately want more colors!


Have you tried the Apocalips Lip Lacquers? Which one is your favorite color?


Xoxo Anine

10 comments:

  1. Leuk kleurtje! Heb er zelf ook een waar ik zeer tevreden over ben ! Enkel de geur vond ik een minpuntje :p x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O gek, aan de geur had ik nog niets opgemerkt!

      Delete
  2. Staat je goed, je staat leuk met felrood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful review,thanks for posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is such a beautiful bright red lip colour - love it!
    Check out my latest post featuring something dark with an edge :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color! It looks really beautiful on you, I'm going to have to buy this one! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really recommend picking it up if you're into vibrant reds!

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Seen as you love red lips then please head over to my blog where I am having a week long GIVEAWAY.... one of the items is the Mac Pro Lip Palette in 6 Editorial Reds!!

    http://coquetnoelle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete