Pagina's

Friday 24 August 2012

Chanel*wannabe*jacket


Yesterday I bought a jacket that will remind every fashion-concious woman of thé Chanel jacket. It isn't a real Chanel jacket ofcourse - I don't have that kind of money - I bought it at C&A and it's from one of my favourite cheap brands: Clockhouse. This brand is pretty cheap but has every year lots of edgy and classy pieces in its collection. I paid 22 euros for the jacket, and for once I feel like it is an item of clothing that fits me just as beautiful as it would on a skinny person without curves. 

 This jacket is a real high-fashion piece, perfect for making a simple outfit more fashionable. I found this picture online and thought it was such a cute way to combine the jacket with a chic blouse. The denim pants tone it down a bit. I can't wait to start wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment