Pagina's

Thursday 21 March 2013

Current makeup routine

Hey everyone!

Recently I've been really changing up my makeup routine since I wanted a lighter look, instead of my usual full coverage face makeup. I went back to my Garnier BB cream that I hadn't used for ages and kind of rediscovered it. It stays on my face for so long!

During the week, I usually do my makeup at seven am. I get home at about five or six pm, but I usually still go out and don't have the time to redo my makeup. That means that my makeup has to stay on for at least thirteen hours, which isn't an easy task with my oily T-zone. The Garnier BB cream does the job even better than my usual Revlon colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin. I only look a tiny bit shiny when I get home, with the Garnier BB cream. With the Revlon colorstay... well I looks pretty messy at the end of the day, even when I touch up during the day (which is not necessary with the Garnier BB cream).

That was pretty much the biggest change in my makeup routine. I started using a bit more eyeshadow again as well. I stopped using too much eyeshadow since christmas, since my eyelids have been dry, irritated and acting weird. Also, my eyes get extremely watery and pretty much erase all of my eye makeup - which I hate so much since I'm obsessed with eyeshadow. The irritation has gotten better, the wateriness of my eyes hasn't. I'm too stubborn to completely forget about eyeshadow!

Without further ado, here are the makeup products I have been using this month!


I forgot to put my eyeliners in the picture -.-



Garnier BB cream Miracle skin perfector for combination/oily skin -- in light

Estée Lauder Double wear Stay-in-place flawless wear concealer -- in 02 light medium

Rimmel Stay matte powder -- in 005 Silky beige

Rimmel Natural bronzer -- in 022 Sun bronze

ELF Blush -- in Candid Coral

Urban Decay Original Primer Potion 

MAC quad with eyeshadows -- in Vanilla, Woodwinked and Swiss Chocolate (the colour Orange I don't use in my daily makeup routine)

MAC eye kohl -- in Blooz

Maybelline Master precise liquid eyeliner -- in Black/Noir

Maybelline The falsies mascara

Benefit They're real! mascara

Bourjois Sourcil précision eyebrow pencil -- in 04 blond foncé

Sleek Pout polish -- in Perfect plum




Hope you enjoyed reading about my current makeup routine!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment