Pagina's

Thursday 7 August 2014

LOOK: Maxime's natural pop of color with the UD Naked 3 palette

A while ago, I did my friend's makeup and it turned out quite nicely, so I decided to write a post on it. I used her makeup, which is always fun 'cause I get to play with makeup that I don't own! Read on to check out Maxime's (http://laviedemaximee.blogspot.be) makeup look!







Products used:  

Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer 
MAC pro longwear concealer
MAC Mineralize skinfinish natural
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
MAC Mineralize blush in Petal Power
MAC Bronzing powder in Golden
Too Faced perfect eyes waterproof eyeliner in Black
Benefit They're Real mascara
YSL Mascara volume effet faux cils
MAC cremesheen lipstick in Lickable


Though this look is a very simple and easy-to-do look, it's definitely effective. It makes you look clean, and feminine. The pop of color on the lips and the winged out liner makes it just that tad bit more fun. I also fell in love with the Naked3 palette after doing Maxime's makeup. I just might have to take a look at it... ;-)


xX Anine

1 comment: