Pagina's

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Winter favorites: Nail polish

Let's get on with it!

I've been wearing more nailpolish than normally, and buying more as well. It protects my nails better, keeps them from tearing and just is a great accessory!

Essie Lady Like

This nail polish can be worn all year round and it's just so pretty and subtle.













Essie Fiji

I was eager to try this out, since the online beauty community keeps raving about this colour! It was more white and less pink than I expected, but very nice for a beach look! Also a very summery colour.













Essie We're in it together

I bought this colour because it supported breast cancer, but also because it's like no colour I've ever seen, let alone stand owned. It has tiny shiny particles in it which look amazing! I wanted to try something completely different and so picked it up. I wear it when I feel extremely girly.














Essie Scarlett O'Hara
This colour is so perfect for christmas. It's a nice dark red with a lot of shine and tiny sparkles that can complete a nice festive look.














 


L'Oréal

I can't find the name of this colour, but it's a bright coral-like orange. Even though it's too summery for the white winter that's going on right now, it's so nice and reminding of spring. It makes me happy just looking at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment