Pagina's

Saturday 24 May 2014

REVIEW: Revlon Photoready Skinlights in 100 Bare Light

Did anyone ask for beautifully bright, glowing skin? Yes please! Glowing skin basically means your skin is feeling healthy, but unfortunately mine doesn't seem to possess any natural glowing powers. Thank God for make-up, right?

'Cause that's exactly what this product is supposed to do. The Revlon Photoready Skinlights in 100 Bare light should illuminate the face and add some glowiness when applied on the cheekbones. 



The product contains the following ingredients:



The product is very liquid and pearl like in finish. The undertones in this shade are very bronze colored, which I notice is too dark for my fair skin, and so it doesn't really seem to work its wonders on my face. However, when I mix it in with foundation or bb-creams, it adds a wonderful glow, without making me look like a discoball or without affecting the lasting power and finish of the foundation.

Especially with my Jouer Matte Moisture Tint (which I find just a tiny bit too matte for everyday use) this works beautifully.



Here you can see the product first applied:



And here it is blended into the skin. As you can see it adds a bronze glow to the complexion.


Price: Around the €12 mark for 1oz/30ml. Not too expensive.

Conclusion: The undertones in this product are too bronze for my pale skin, and so in the future I will be looking for a different liquid highlighter. However, for not so fair girls, this could be stunning!


What's your favorite face illuminator product?

Xx Anine

No comments:

Post a Comment