Pagina's

Thursday 26 December 2013

NAILS: OPI Mariah Carey liquid sand set

I love the small nail sets from OPI, since I find the full size nail polishes too big to ever finish. I was able to try out a full size OPI liquid sand in the color Can I get your number, and loved it. Then I saw these natural colored liquid sand polishes and simply was sold.



In case you haven't heard about nail polishes with a liquid sand: as the packaging describes, they basically dry to a textured matte finish infused with reflective glints of light. 

Instructions: Apply a base and two coats of colors. Do not use a top coat.




In the nail polish set contains three small bottles with the colors Baby please come home (a champagne, light golden color), Make him mine (a dark purple color) and Silent stars go by (a rose gold color).



Baby please come home




Make him mine




Silent stars go by



Quality: As always with OPI polishes, the quality is perfect. They didn't chip on me and lasted for almost nine days. One down side, as usual with glitter polishes: they're a pain to remove.

Packaging: Nice as always. The brush also is perfect in size.

Price: I paid around 25 euros for this set, and later I found it online for 15 euros. Bummer!

Conclusion: LOVE them!



Have you tried any liquid sand polishes? From which brand is your favorite christmas/holiday nail polish?

Xoxo,
Anine



No comments:

Post a Comment