Pagina's

Wednesday 4 June 2014

FASHION: Minimalism

I warn you in advance, this isn't gonna be a very colorful blogpost. Instead of the usual summery colors and prints, I've been very much into a minimalist clothing style. This normally isn't my style at all, but as I discovered in a weirdly lit H&M fitting booth, this actually flatters me véry much. It's easy, fashionable and a bit badass, which I can totally live with since I'm a tiny blonde that can look "cute" easily (which I hate - No, I'm not twelve years old, thank you).

Anyhow, check out my favorite minimalist clothing pieces! They're all from H&M by the way, I know, it surprised me too.


 This crop top, with the two ends of the shirt tied together, reminded my mother of Brigitte Bardot. Hell, why not pick it up after a comment like that?! I love how it's so versatile that it can be edgy and cute at the same time.



This blouse looks very basic, but is amazing when combining it with high-waisted skirts and trousers. Classy, but not too work-appropriate either. I don't entirely button up as I usually do with collared shirts, it just looks so bossy (pronounciation: baaawssy *snap snap*) buttoned down.




These are so simple but amazing to make a look more casual and effortless. Love. And so cheap. Not the best for my feet and joints though, but hey, my orthopedist isn't reading this... I think.




Cmon. How could you NOT buy this shirt? It might actually make your weekend even more epic!



Just to clear this up, I don't think I'm très cool. As a matter of fact, I think I'm very uncool. But I do believe the shirt is très cool. Point made.


Simple black pants (or jeggings, in this case) are actually quite hard to find for me. Black can be harsh on me, but this fabric makes the look softer. It fits me like a glove, which never happens. It must be meant to be!


Do you like this minimalist look? What's your typical clothing look?

Xx Anine



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that "Très cool" shirt!! Looks great:)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete