Pagina's

Sunday 21 December 2014

Empties #6


Yes, exams are killing me right now. No, let's not talk about it. This quick blogpost is the sixth in its series, it's EMPTIES TIME! So to any new readers, I basically explain to you what products I've been using up and what my thoughts were on them. Let's get started. 



If you've been following me for a while, then you know it's no big mystery that I'm quite fond of the brand Rituals. These products basically create your own little at-home spa and so are a must for me. I've recently used up the Sakura spring foaming oil, (which is amazing, read a review here.), the Zensation foaming shower gel (Rituals' most famous product, a classic) and the Good Luck sugar Scrub, which is nice, but not my favorite (read a review here).





Moving on to skincare, I've finished this La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo anti-imperfection corrector. This baby is a myth on its own and has been known to clear up problem skins around the globe. If there's one product that made a difference for my skin, it's probably this one (read more about my La Roche-Posay favorites here).



Another skincare item is the Bioderma H20 Solution Miccelaire. This miccelaire water is another cult fave, since it's gentle, removes all your makeup and feels like water. I'm actually working on a comparison post between drugstore and the Bioderma miccelaire waters, so stay tuned for that! 







Last but not least, I finished these makeup items. The first one is the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder, an all time drugstore favorite. The power is fine, doesn't make you look cakey and lasts quite a long time. It's my go-to powder that I keep on repurchasing. The next item is the Garnier BB cream for combination/oily skin in the shade Light. I like this during the summertime, it gives a light to medium coverage, it's okay at keeping you oil-free for a while and applies easily. But it's just too dark for me for the winter time. I'm glad to have finally finished it. The last empty is this Maxfactor Facefinity 3-in-1 Flawless foundation in the Shade Light Ivory. This is my everyday foundation for winter, gives medium to full coverage, covers so well, keeps me oil-free for a very long time and has quite a range of skin colors (for my personal skin tone at least). I luuuurve it.


So these were my empties, round 6. Let me know what products you've been using up!

Xx Anine

2 comments:

  1. Bij mij staan er ook een paar opgemaakte producten te wachten om gefotografeerd te worden. Oa een shampoo én een droogshampoo van Schwarzkopf.

    ReplyDelete