Pagina's

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Inspiration: Baby Blue Fashion

I've been dreaming in baby blue lately. Wherever I go, this amazingly pretty shade of me follows me and tries to lure me in. "I'm such a unique blue color, buy me!". Yup, I should probably visit a psychiatrist soon. 

Anyhow, I wanted to share the inspirational images that got me ob-sessed with capital O. Literally every brand or webshop has now picked up on it, which I'm really not unhappy about. (My wallet is though).



Read on to find more of my Baby Blue fashion favorites or check out my Pinterest account for allround inspirational shtuff











I'm ending with the always gorgeous Keira Knightley in an amazing baby blue spring dress, so we can all get into the spring vibe even though the weather keeps us with both feet on the ground. I'm just gonna be dreaming some more about spring, see y'all later!

Thanks for reading!

xX Anine

No comments:

Post a Comment