Pagina's

Thursday 4 April 2013

Spring fashion haul: Graphic prints


Another spring trend I went crazy for, were the graphic prints. You can't imagine how many pairs of graphic pants I tried on, but sadly they look like pyjama bottoms on me. Recently, my mom showed me a pair of pants she got from H&M. I liked it a lot and weeks later, when we were at H&M together, she pushed me to try on the same pair of pants. Admittedly, I tried it on, convinced that I would look like a clown. I was in utter surprise when I saw this pair of pants and fell in love. And I'm not ashamed to say that I indeed have some clothes the same as my mother! It's nothing to be ashamed of!



I love the cute, but yet modern print of this pair. Because of the cool marine blue color, the white dots don't remind people of an easter egg, which was a fear of mine. I usually fold over the end and wear my blue pumps underneath, which makes me look sophisticated but comfy. Love it. The picture doesn't do it justice.

The next item I purchased back in november, desperately wanting something that was chic and to add something to my closet with a graphic print. It's from Primark and the sides are leather strips, which I adore. It has a nice peplum bottom, which is beautiful for my fuller figure.






An other H&M-item I succumbed to, was this H&M jacket. The print has dark blue, marine blue, white and red in it. It's not meant to wear it closed, it's just supposed to BE, you know. That's what I love about it. The sidepieces in the front of the jacket have a special design and flows on my body-shape like a Valentino-dress. Need I say more.









Last but not least, I got this top from the Conscious collection from H&M. I actually wanted the dress version, but sadly, it didn't suit my body at all (Let's just say my behind looked huge). This top suited me much better and had me falling in love with the beautiful print that makes me feel like I am on an exotic holiday.



These three pieces are probably the three clothing items that I have been most obsessed with these last months!

No comments:

Post a Comment