Pagina's

Sunday 21 April 2013

Spring fashion haul: randoms

The last part of my spring fashion haul is -finally- here. Let's jump into this!

The first item is a clothing item I've been wanting for a long time, but never found the perfect version of it that I had in mind. It's a denim blouse. This one from H&M is the perfect fit and color. I'm a little (very) late on the trend, I know.  Because I wanted to pair this denim shirt with a pop of color, I bought this bright tangerine belt from H&M.





My mom got me this skirt from H&M, which is perfect for the black and white trend this summer!


 


This shirt from Forever 21 is a perfect fit for me and is perfect for the color blocking trend, only it's more subtle and neutral-colored. The back has a nice little detail.






I am totally in love with my lace blazer from Primark!! I saw it and knew I wanted it. I can literally wear it with EVERYTHING! It's oversized, but that makes me love it even more since it's not too girly and too cute.






Then last but not least: there's this black faux leather clutch from H&M that has a golden chain if you want to wear it over your shoulder. I loved it immediately and it's unlike any bag/clutch I have. I usually don't go for black since it's a bit harsh on me. But since this one is small and quite delicate, it's not too overpowering.







 Hope you liked this post!
Xoxo,
Anine



No comments:

Post a Comment