Pagina's

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Marc Jacobs Make-upline?

Marc Jacobs is not only that great designer that produces amazing pieces for his own lines, but he's also the creative director at Louis Vuitton and is known for having the most impressive sixpack of the fashion industry.

I personally love his Marc by Marc Jacobs line and hope to get my hands on a piece one day... (a girl can dream, right?). But in the future it will be easier to get your hands on something created by Marc Jacobs himself.


In an interview with ELLE Magazine, he said that a make-upline will be in store in July. Jacobs worked together with beauty-walhalla Sephora to create the products. He states: "The cooperation with Sephora went great. It was a new adventure to develop colors, products and packaging. I look forward to the results. It's gonna be cool."


'Nuf said for me, I will be checking out Sephora when I'm in Paris this July!

xoxo
Anine

No comments:

Post a Comment