Pagina's

Thursday 25 April 2013

Mascara review: Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara 'Look Feline'

Mascara is one of those underestimated must-haves. Just a little bit of mascara and POOF you're ready to go do some grocery shopping. Supporting beautiful smoky eyes? Mascara will pull together your look. The only thing you probably ALWAYS use when wearing make-up, is mascara.

There's loads of brands out there, high end and drugstore. I personally don't like spending money on mascara since there are some very excellent ones at the drugstore. Sadly, the Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara 'Look Feline' is not one of those - for me at least. 



 This mascara is nice and black, but clumps easily on my lashes and doesn't give them any volume. It does create that feline effect. But since I barely have any lashes, I want to let all my lashes pop, and not just the outside ones. I don't think there's anything wrong with the formula, but I really don't like the curvy brush. It doesn't give volume to my lashes at all.


I wouldn't repurchase this and have a hard time using it up. I've tried using it on top of other volumizing mascaras but sadly, it only makes my lashes clumpy.


Have you tried this mascara? Can you make it work for your lashes? Let me know!

xoxo
Anine

No comments:

Post a Comment