Pagina's

Monday 15 April 2013

Outfit of the day: Easter brunch

This past sunday, my parents threw a brunch for the entire family on my father's side. About thirty people were to be expected and my mom had gone in her berserk mode and fixed up an incredible brunch. She had bought, prepared, baked and cooked enough food for an entire army and boy, did I eat a lot! Don't worry though, in the end she packed up everything and gave it to anyone who was interested. Since the weather was going to be nice (Belgium nice, I mean by that - 18°C/64°F) and the sun came peeping through the clouds during the afternoon, I was excited to wear something spring-y. Since I have been anxious to FINALLY wear my white lace blazer, I went with this look:



Leather top: Primark
Blazer: Primark
Pants: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Torfs by Flair
Blue bag: vintage


One thing I immediately want to add is: Yes, I know I could look thinner in something like a girly A-line summer dress or skirt, but I love this outfit and don't care that you're able to see my curves. I've been trying to eat healthier and work out once in a while when I find the time and though I have to admit I could do a lot better, I am happy with the way I look. Though, when I find the time, I do want to lose some kilos. 

With this outfit I feel like I'm supporting the lace trend, the capri pant trend, the printed pant trend and the leather trend for this spring. I feel good in it and think it's casual and chic at the same time. 


I hope you liked this outfit!

Xoxo
Anine

No comments:

Post a Comment