Pagina's

Saturday 27 July 2013

Review: Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick

Today I’m reviewing the Bourjois Color Boost in 01 Red Sunrise. It claims to stay on for 10 hours, should be waterproof, comfortable and hydrating, and has an SPF of 15. Imma keep it simple: I love this thing!




I hadn’t tried this balm stain type of product yet, but find it very hydrating. It stains like a dream and thus stays on for a very long time. Does it stay on for 10 hours? I don’t think so. Maybe around the edges or if you don’t eat anything in those 10 hours.


I do usually reapply it often, because I find it almost addictive. The color is amazing too. Even though it’s very bright and vibrant, I feel very comfortable wearing it since I’m convinced it wouldn’t budge. The packaging is very handy and nice. It has a twist-up system, so sharpening it isn’t required.


I am seriously considering buying every single shade of this range. I’m so addicted to it, I don’t ever want to live without this thing again!

What is your favourite balm stain product?


Xoxo,
Anine

No comments:

Post a Comment