Pagina's

Saturday 9 June 2012

LUSH Haul


I went  to Lush! Finally! I've heard people rave about this store for so long and finally decided to try out some products. Now, don't get all worked up yet people, I bought most of this stuff for a friend's birthday that is coming up.

When you enter a Lush store for the first time like I did, I can imagine that you get addicted to the amazing smell. "I can't believe I ever lived without this stuff." was my first thought. Okay, that might be a little exaggerated, but it is amazing though. It's perfect if you just want to take a half hour or hour out of your oh-so busy life and just pamper yourself. 

The first product I bought was the Whoosh shower jelly. It might sound funny or icky to some people, but it's basically just hand soap. Only, it's a jelly and not a bar of soap. Come on, how awesome is that? I hope my friend will like it.

The second thing I bought was the Sugar Scrub. The saleswoman said it was very popular since it is famous for decreasing cellulite. Now I'm not so naive to think it would actually work. I just thought a bum and leg scrub sounded fun. It's never bad to have soft skin there, right? I've only used it twice, so I don't know if it's actually working but the skin feels really soft days after using it. 
I bought this Karma bubble bar because I wanted something to moisturize my skin while I bathe, because I tend to bathe a lot. (I love bathing a lot because it's the only personal relaxing moment I have, I usually read a book while I bathe. Now during the exams, I bathe even more because I study the best while I'm in the bathtub. I know, that's weird.) Bathing too much tends to dry out the skin, so that's why I bought this in the scent Orange. It smells sooooo good. You're supposed to break a piece off and crumble it underneath the running water. 
  
And lastly, I bought the stepping stone foot scrub for my friend. She tends to walk around barefoot in summer, even when she's walking on the streets. Not if it's like a high street or something of course. It's supposed to soften the skin of your feet. I'm curious to hear from my friend if it works.




I hope you enjoyed my small haul/mini-review!
See ya! xX

No comments:

Post a Comment