Pagina's

Saturday 11 January 2014

Beauty discoveries of 2013

Hi everyone,

Instead of talking about my 2013 favorites, today I will be telling you what my biggest beauty discoveries were this past year.




1. Maxfactor Clump defy mascara:
This all time favorite mascara of mine is the lovechild of the Benefit They're Real and the Maybelline Falsies mascaras. Just perfect for separating, volumizing and lengthening!

2. Maxfactor 3-in-1 foundation:
The first time I tried this, I was disappointed. Every beauty blogger seems to like this, but I had a hard time blending it into my skin, especially around my nose. Then I tried it with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush, and all of a sudden, this miracle happened. This foundation stays put for SO long, longer than I've seen any foundation last on my oily T-zone.

3. MAC blush in Bad Girl Gone Good:
This blush equals gorgeousness. I don't have anything like this blush color, it is so unique. It makes me look Fierce (yes, capital F) in just a few brush strokes. Amazing.

4. Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray:
This setting spray really made my make up look more natural and healthy after application. It also made my make up last a bit longer and made my foundation wear off in a very natural way.

5. NYX lipliner in 836 Bloom:
I never liked lip liners, they seem to harsh for my lips. But this one is so creamy and soft, I like to use it as much as possible!

6. Smashbox Photofinish foundation primer in Light:
I've been using this almost all year round and this really makes all the difference. It influences the staying power of my make up so much for the better!

7. Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof Kohl Kajal in 002 Sparkling Black:
This kohl eyeliner pencil is so unbelievably creamy! I accidentally picked up the sparkling black, not the normal black color. But I like the subtle glitter in the liner, it adds something special but subtle to the look.

8. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush:
I've been using this brush for almost a year straight now. It is my favorite way to apply any form of liquid or cream make up, especially foundations. I use this all day, every day! Secretly I might go and buy a back up.

What have been your beauty discoveries in 2013?

Xoxo
Anine

2 comments:

  1. Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is amazing! And so is the expert face brush, i'd be lost without it. Great picks.

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's always nice when someone notices the photography ^^

      Delete