Pagina's

Friday 17 January 2014

Mascara review: Maxfactor Clump Defy

It's been a while since I've done a mascara review. The one responsible for this crime has been the Maxfactor Clump Defy mascara. I love this baby so much, I never even thought of using an other one of the bajillion mascaras I still have roaming around in my make up drawer. Ladies and gentlemen; a review.




As many of you might know, Maxfactor is owned by the same company as US-based company Covergirl. They came out with the Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara first, then Maxfactor soon came with the Clump Defy formula. Exactly the same mascara, just a different packaging.

Talking about packaging: I like the size of the tube, not as huge as seems to be the hype lately. The wand itself is curved in a round shape to perfectly fit the lashes.




Quality: As I mentioned in my Beauty discoveries of 2013, this product seems to be the lovechild of the Benefit They're Real and the Maybelline The Falsies mascaras. Perfect for separating, volumizing and lengthening! It is without a doubt my favorite mascara of all time.

Price: €14.99, certainly not the cheapest drugstore mascara out there. I usually try to get them during the sales or with special promotions!




Conclusion: My lashes have never looked so good with this mascara, I can honestly say it is the best I ever used and I feel it is my holy grail product! It seperates, lengthens and volumizes like nobodies business. Don't expect the most thickening formula with this mascara, but when I really want more thickness I sometimes use another mascara on top of this one.

It might be a bit more expensive for a drugstore mascara, but I feel like it is worth it, since it works better for me than any high-end mascara has.


What's your favorite mascara?

Xoxo
Anine

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I need to give this a go! At the moment I am using the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara:)
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete