Pagina's

Sunday 19 January 2014

GUEST BLOGGER: Sofie's favourites

Hi everyone,

Today, I have a guest blogger for you. My friend Sofie from http://the-knitting-nanny.blogspot.be/ agreed to sharing some of her favorite beauty products. I thought it might be nice to for once hear an other voice on Red Lips and Beauty Bits ;-)



Hi folks!
I’m Sofie, a 22-year-old student from Antwerp. Currently I’m studying theater, film and literature. I really enjoy watching movies or a good play, reading books and taking pictures. I’d like to let you know which my favourite products are:









Have you tried any of these products? How did you like them?

Xoxo
Anine

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I want to try the Falsies mascara.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meg, I gave you a big follow! ;) Love the look of your blog :) thanks for enjoying mine!

    xoxo Anine

    ReplyDelete