Pagina's

Tuesday 7 January 2014

HAUL: London shopping

Hey everyone,

It is finally time to wake up from my christmas/winter slumber and to get back in action in 2014. As some of you know, I have been to London the days before christmas. It was wonderful to be back in my natural English habitat (I'm a UK girl through and through), and I missed the highstreets/drugstores so much.

As you can imagine, I also went a bit bonkers there, so get yourself a cup of tea, sit back and relax while reading my London shopping haul!

First of all I went into Boots, specifically eyeing the Barry M polishes. I've always regretted not having more of these in my nail polish collection and simply love the colors I picked up; Crush, Prickly Pear and Lychee. Crush is a matte nail polish, the other two are gelly polishes. I've already tried all three of them and LOVE these so much!




I knew I wanted to pick up the powder brush and new make up sponge by Real Techniques, but unfortunately, Estée's or Essie Buttons review of the duo fibre brush set also made me pick these up. I'm very excited to review these!




I found this Rimmel Exaggerate Primer at Boots and was so intrigued by it! For one, because I've never seen a decent drugstore eye primer, and I haven't seen any blogger talking about it yet. But also since I've run out of my NARS one and I'd love to find a cheaper alternative. A review will be coming up soon!





Yes, yes, yes! I have found it! I finally stumbled upon the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude. I have been looking for it in Belgium for over two years, but never saw it in any drugstore. It took one visit to Boots and BAM, I'm all set to use this one my bottom waterline for big, doll eyes!





The last make up item I bought was a Rimmel Apocalips in 400 Big Bang (Yes, another Rimmel product! They had a 2 + 1 sale going on!). I love this for a red, sophisticated lip. It takes nothing more than some concealer, mascara and this lip lacquer to achieve a simple, fresh look. Love!







Then I went to Primark for a hectic but strategically planned shopping trip (I was in the company of le boyfriend and so had to do some fast shopping to save him the shopache). I picked up these cute boots in a lovely taupish color and this beautiful tartan scarf. I have been wearing both items every day since I purchased them! In the end I also gave in to this cute pyjama, which is London themed, of course.








Finally, after years of lusting, I picked up two Starbucks christmas-themed mugs. I've been wanting these for so long and will be using them year round, I don't even care if it's a tropical hot day whilst wearing a bikini, I will use the crap out of these! Look at their gorgeousness!



Few, that was a lot of stuff. I might have gone a little overboard, but all this stuff basically is stuff I've wanted and needed for such a long time! I can't wait to try out and review the make up products!

I hope you enjoyed your holidays, and I will be bringing MORE content to you in 2014! I'm excited, are you?


Xoxo
Anine

No comments:

Post a Comment