Pagina's

Monday 6 May 2013

Mascara Review: Benefit they're real

This mascara has got the Blogosphere gone mad. This mascara from benefit is more expensive than your regular drugstore one, so you could already classify this as a more high-end mascara. I received this as a sample when I got the Benefit Mr Bright gift set for my birthday last year. I finally finished it and so, here's me review of this sample size.





The one thing that makes the huge difference with this mascara, is the wand. It's plastic and at the beginning I disliked it a lot. I've been using make-up for years, but this wand apparently made it very easy for me to stab my eyes with. However, the result of the mascara was stunning.

This mascara separated my lashes like nobody's business and it lengthened them as well. It didn't give a lot of volume. When the mascara was still very wet (as they always are when they're brand new), I did only apply two coats. After a third coat, my lashes looked a bit too spiderlike. When it dried out a bit though, I didn't have that problem anymore.



Would I repurchase this? Probably not, since I have enough drugstore mascara's I like that are cheaper. But if you're in the market for a more high-end mascara that makes it look a bit as if you have false lashes on, this could be the mascara for you!

Xoxo
Anine

No comments:

Post a Comment