Pagina's

Monday 3 March 2014

REVIEW: MAC eyeshadow in Quarry

I'm an eyeshadow kinda gal'. Even so, a perfect nude eyeshadow look can take my breath away (okay that might be an overstatement, but you get the gist). At the MAC Technique workshop I purchased the  perfect nude eyeshadow pan in Quarry and fell in love.



Quality: No complaints whatsoever here, I find MAC eyeshadows to be perfection. The eyeshadow is vĂ©ry pigmented, easily blendable, a bit more warm-toned than I expected, but still with cold undertones and so perfect to apply in the crease with a very coppery shade all over the lid. 


Price: 13 euros for 1.5grams/0.05oz of product in the pan.

Conclusion: I love this eyeshadow! It's the perfect cool-toned crease color.


What's your favorite eyeshadow color from MAC?

Xx Anine

No comments:

Post a Comment