Pagina's

Saturday 1 March 2014

REVIEW: MAC Paint pot in Bare Study

Here's another review of a worldwide loved MAC product, the paint pot in Bare Study. Believe it or not, I'd never tried a MAC paint pot before (I know, I feel like such a makeup noob right now), so I was véry excited to try this out!



Bare study is a soft beige with soft gold sheen. The beige tone isn't so pigmented that it'll completely cancel out any imperfections or veins on your eyelids, but it's the perfect product if you like that pop of something on your eyes if you're doing a no-makeup makeup look.



Use: I use my ring finger to dab ever so slightly into the jar and then apply it on my eyelids. I've heard other bloggers' warnings about applying too much, since it would crease ridiculously. However, I've not had any problems with this.

Quality: The paint pot doesn't crease on me. It is a nice base to make eyeshadows pop, or to use on its own. I do notice that I could use an eye primer to apply underneath, since it does not replace an eyeshadow primer in my opinion. 


Price: €19 for 5 grams/0.17oz. 

Conclusion: I like this product and am tempted to try out more colors! However, it's not perfect on its own to keep eyeshadows in place all day long.


Which MAC paint pots are your favorites?

xX Anine

No comments:

Post a Comment